IBM Incentive Compensation Management
Better understand and improve performance of your sales organization
Automates the process of administering, calculating, reporting and analyzing incentive compensation programs while reducing errors and overpayments.
What it can do for your business
With IBM Incentive Compensation Management, sales management and compensation professionals can view sales effectiveness reports to ensure the sales team is executing in alignment with the sales strategy, track the sales team’s performance to identify coaching opportunities, manage territory definitions and crediting rules to ensure the company has adequate sales coverage, set sales quotas based on market opportunity and quickly implement changes in response to a changing business landscape.
- Use wizards, drag-and-drop features and visual elements to streamline administration.
- Organize compensation plans, calculation rules, workflows, reports and adjustments using a graphical compensation-plan design.
- Design and build well-formatted and branded personalized compensation statements for each sales role.
- Use prebuilt plan components such as non-recoverable and recoverable draws and prior-period adjustments.
- Choose resources from a robust library of compensation plans, processes, connectors and reporting templates.
- Use extensive audit log and compliance resources for reviewing activity and changes in the system, helping meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Improve the accuracy, auditability and visibility in compensation management.
- Minimize calculation errors that lead to commission overpayments and payment disputes.
- Reduce administrative time spent calculating commissions by configuring data imports, creating and scheduling calculation rules, and producing compensation statements that are processed within hours instead of days.
- Organize regular business processes (daily, weekly, monthly and annually) using prebuilt process lists that provide step-by-step lists of activities and tasks.
- Highlight individual performance measures, key performance indicators (KPIs), graphs and charts on dashboards and reports for each sales person.
- Build a flexible data model that can accommodate data from transactions, products, customers and more from virtually any source system.
- Create compensation plans with the desired performance measures and plan logic for commissions, bonuses, management by objective (MBO) and non-cash rewards.
- Automate the process of identifying exceptions and calculate commissions accordingly.
- Eliminate the need to manually manage splits, reassignments and other exceptions.
- Create multiple plans with reusable components.
- Process thousands, millions or billions of transactions through a high-performing calculation engine in minutes or hours.
- Enable hundreds or thousands of users to access the solution simultaneously as the solution automatically scales resources.
If you’re considering DataClarity or just want more information about our products, solutions, or services, simply fill out the form or call us at 1-800-963-5508