We respond to the individualized needs of every client by combining best-in-class software tools, applications and content, with certified technical and financial consultants who possess in-depth business and finance knowledge, industry best practices, and lessons learned from years of working with industry leading organizations globally.
With over 1,000 projects completed successfully since 1999, DataClarity's track record of success spans clients from the mid-market to the Fortune 500 in a broad spectrum of 15 different industries -- this success is based on a methodology and a project partnering approach where clients are actively engaged from the discovery phase to completion, with consistent knowledge transfer occurring throughout the project duration.
As evidence for our commitment to the success of our Cognos customers, DataClarity has won a few awards since 2004:
- 2016: IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding Cloud Analytics Solution
- 2015: IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding Business Analytics Solution
- 2015: IBM Choice Award for Top Business Partner in Marketing Excellence - North America
- 2014: IBM Worldwide Business Partner of the Year for Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics
- 2014: IBM Beacon Award Finalist for Analytics and Big Data: Business Analytics Innovation for demonstrating technical excellence, industry expertise, and market-leading solution innovation
- 2013: IBM Business Analytics Solutions Capability Business Partner Excellence Award for demonstrating excellence in
delivering business value with Business Analytics
- 2013: IBM Beacon Award for Analytics and Big Data: Business Analytics Innovation for demonstrating technical excellence,
industry expertise, and market-leading solution innovation
- 2012: IBM Premier Partner awarded for demonstrating exceptional skills and market success
- 2011: IBM Premier Partner awarded for demonstrating exceptional skills and market success; IBM Business Analytic Capability Authorization awarded for DataClarity DashInsight
- 2010: IBM Premier Partner awarded for demonstrating exceptional skills and market success
- 2009: IBM Premier Partner awarded for demonstrating exceptional skills and market success
- 2008: Cognos Summit Award for Partner Sales Excellence
- 2007: Cognos Partner of the Year Award; Cognos Platinum Partner Award for outstanding performance
- 2006: Cognos Platinum Partner Award for outstanding performance
- 2005: North America Most Innovative Solution Award; Cognos Platinum Partner Award for outstanding performance
- 2004: Cognos Pinnacle Partner Award in recognition of outstanding performance; North America Solution Innovation Award
DataClarity Corporation is a privately held employee-owned company, with a diverse array of clients located
throughout the entire continental United States.
What Makes Us Different
At DataClarity, our philosophy embodies lifetime client relationships -- a way of life that keeps clients coming back for more. This means never recommending anything to a client that does not deliver real business value, and a return on their investment. Beyond this core philosophy, we simultaneously define and set DataClarity apart through the execution of these core principals:
Our people and our product are synonymous. We take a long-term view of our client relationships by beginning with our employee relationships. We seek and support only highly experienced technical and financial consultants with significant expertise in business, finance, planning, consolidation, scorecarding, business intelligence and data warehousing technologies, tools and software. These professionals have a true passion for delivering innovative solutions that empower people and organizations to make decisions that maximize performance. Just as importantly, they combine a strong personal code of ethics with sound communication skills that facilitate teamwork and become a foundation for success.
We take a deliberate approach to understanding your needs before we even make our first recommendation. Effective discovery takes an understanding of your business and your true needs. There are no instant solutions in building an effective, long-term performance management program. Which means we don't come in on a first visit (or sometimes even the second or third) with a sales mentality. We come in with questions. Incisive questions which will ultimately lead to solutions for your company and its people that will actually work. Solutions you can actually afford. And solutions that will be accepted and used by those they're intended to help.
No one is left out of the process. Creating effective solutions is not about pleasing everyone. It is about including everyone with a stake in the outcome. The needs and requirements of both business and technology must be balanced. Achieving a true understanding of business needs is something that can never be short-changed.
Our recommendations may involve a lot of solutions, or just an idea. We don't just sell software or deliver services. We utilize one or both as a part of many of the solutions we recommend. And it's not just from one company. It's best of breed, which simply means, like you, we're continually searching for something that can be adapted to solve business needs. No more. And certainly not less. You won't ever find the 'round peg, square hole' solution coming from us.
Our mutual success is driven by a goal to create long-term client relationships. This means never recommending software technology or services that simply will not deliver real business value. To help achieve that, we establish a thorough understanding of the requirements and expectations as a part of our recommendations. Because our name is on it, we do everything possible to make it work.
We strive to be the low risk choice. We deliver projects on time and budget. That work. Sounds simple, but it's key to maintaining long-term relationships.