In a world awash with data, simply being a digital business is not enough. To meet market expectations, leading companies are infusing digital intelligence into the equation. We call this a cognitive business, and it gives companies the ability to extract knowledge from data, enhance personal expertise, and outthink the needs of the market at amazing speeds. Come experience this new era of cognitive computing and see how information, analytics, and Watson will change your world.
A new world awaits ... welcome to the World of Watson
Join DataClarity and IBM in Las Vegas and meet an elite group of thought leaders, top academics, inspired architects, data scientists, developers, engineers, inventors and entrepreneurs.
So many reasons to attend World of Watson 2016:
- Get knowledge from data: Apply the latest in data science and advanced analytics to discover unexpected insights.
- Enhance human expertise: Employ AI and machine learning to extend beyond your own limitations.
- Code for the new API economy: Discover new developer innovations through the application of intelligent APIs.
- Build a cognitive business: Use the science, strategy, and application of cognitive systems to reshape your business.
Don't miss the one conference that delivers the best education value!
Can’t attend the IBM World of Watson event this year? No worries! Join us on Thursday, November 3rd, for the Fall Meeting of the Southeastern Business Analytics Community, the largest local community in the United States.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Access IBM World of Watson conference highlights, keynote presentations, news, and more.
- Listen and learn from actual customers regarding their Business Analytics implementation and deployment experience.
- Participate in discussions to gain and share valuable insights.
- Network with colleagues, industry experts, and IBM professionals.
- Bring your questions, tips, and knowledge to share.
Register today to reserve your seat for this amazing event. You will gain the practical knowledge you need to accelerate your company performance.