The Alabama Business Analytics Community invites you to join IBM, DataClarity, and your peers on Wednesday, September 14, 2016, for the Fall Meeting of the Business Analytics User Group, an exclusive gathering of experienced professionals and IBM experts for real-world tips and best practices to help you harness the power of analytics in your organization.
Whether you utilize Cognos BI, Cognos TM1 or IBM SPSS and are looking for ways to get full business value from your data, optimize performance management, or just interested in learning more about the latest IBM solutions, please register now for this valuable event.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Learn about the latest products and solutions.
- Listen to customer success stories and learn deployment best practices.
- Participate in discussions to gain and share valuable insights.
- Network with colleagues, industry experts, and IBM professionals.
- Test your IBM knowledge playing IBM Jeopardy.
Don't miss out on the Alabama Business Analytics Community Meeting! Register today to reserve your seat at this valuable event!
In a world awash with data, simply being a digital business is not enough. To meet market expectations, leading companies are infusing digital intelligence into the equation. We call this a cognitive business, and it gives companies the ability to extract knowledge from data, enhance personal expertise, and outthink the needs of the market at amazing speeds. Come experience this new era of cognitive computing and see how information, analytics, and Watson will change your world.
A new world awaits ... welcome to the World of Watson
Join DataClarity and IBM in Las Vegas and meet an elite group of thought leaders, top academics, inspired architects, data scientists, developers, engineers, inventors and entrepreneurs.
So many reasons to attend World of Watson 2016:
- Get knowledge from data: Apply the latest in data science and advanced analytics to discover unexpected insights.
- Enhance human expertise: Employ AI and machine learning to extend beyond your own limitations.
- Code for the new API economy: Discover new developer innovations through the application of intelligent APIs.
- Build a cognitive business: Use the science, strategy, and application of cognitive systems to reshape your business.
Don't miss the one conference that delivers the best education value!