Learn over lunch how the office of finance is evolving
Join IBM and DataClarity for the IBM Finance Forum on Tuesday, May 23, in Atlanta, GA, to see how leading finance organizations are applying analytics to transform decision-making process to anticipate and shape business outcomes more effectively. Find out first hand how IBM and DataClarity can help your organization apply cognitive analytics to improve financial and operational performance management.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn how to:
- Apply predictive modeling and optimization to improve foresight and trigger action
- Align metrics, initiatives, and resources with strategy
- Report with confidence to internal and external stakeholders
- Gain new insights into the drivers of revenue, profit, and cash flow automatically from your data
- Create timely, reliable forecasts to align costs with new levels of business activity
- Improve responsiveness to internal and external risks
This is an exclusive event, please register early before space runs out!
| 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
||Registration and networking
| 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
||Lunch & Presentation
| 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
||Wrap up, Q&A
Please bring along your business card for registration during the event.
|Tuesday, May 23, 2017
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
|Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter
Park Place Center
4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30346
IBM Vision 2017
To perform at your highest level, you need insight into the things that matter. You need confidence to make the right decisions. You need the right tools to make it happen. IBM Vision 2017 can help bring new meaning to business performance, illuminating a path forward that you never expected.
Vision 2017 is the premier global conference and the best place to learn about the solutions, and strategies you need to address the problems that are top-of-mind for CFOs, CCOs, CROs and compensation professionals in virtually all organizations.
This year’s tracks focus on solutions in five key areas: Financial & Operational Performance Management, Sales Performance Management, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Business Intelligence and Data Discovery.
Join DataClarity and IBM in Orlando, FL, for three information-packed days to see how IBM Analytics solutions help you drive profitable growth, manage risk and optimize performance. We would love to meet you in person at the Booth 8.
So many reasons to attend IBM Vision 2017:
- A specialized curriculum with more than 150 highly curated sessions and workshops featuring real-world case studies from your fellow IBM clients.
- Get answers to the top challenges facing chief financial officers, risk and compliance officers, sales compensation professionals and more.
- Share ideas with more than 1,800 business leaders, analysts, IT professionals and subject matter experts.
Deep Dive Seminar: Cognos Analytics – Art of the Possible
Join IBM and DataClarity for a Deep Dive into Cognos Analytics, on Thursday, March 9, 2017, in Atlanta, GA. This event will provide you detailed information to plan your upgrade approach while discovering exciting dashboarding, visualization, and storytelling capabilities available in Cognos Analytics.
Whether you have attended previous Southeastern Business Analytics Community meetings or are just interested in learning more, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Discover current technical capabilities and future direction of Cognos Analytics
- Learn from actual customers regarding their implementation experience
- Walk through the upgrade process and dashboard creation
- Hear about a cloud deployment use case
- Discover Rave visualizations and the new Mapbox integration
- Bring your questions and knowledge to share
|10:00 AM – 10:15 AM
|10:15 AM – 11:00 AM
||Cognos Analytics Product Overview and Updates
|11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
||Accentuating the Positive, Customer Success Story
|11:45 AM – 12:00 PM
|12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
||Cognos Analytics Product Update and Roadmap
| 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Accelerate Your Analytic Applications
| 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
||Journey to Cognos Analytics, Dashboard Demonstration
| 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
||Cognos Analytics on Cloud
| 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
| 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
||Discover RAVE Customization and Mapbox Integration
| 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
||Q&A – Technical Deep Dive with Subject Matter Experts
Conference Center, Suite 105
303 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
Pivoting Your Analytics Journey, November 10, 2016 | Nashville, TN
When was the last time you really looked at IBM Business Analytics?
Data is all around us and continues to grow. There are hundreds of insights to be discovered, but data is difficult to grasp and no one tool can do it all. Lately at IBM, we’ve been changing things up. We’ve made analytics more accessible to more people while ensuring that enterprise business intelliegence (BI) is always centrally managed, governed and secure. Please join us at “Pivoting Your Analytics Journey” where IBM will share our latest projects and answer your questions. You’ll also view a demo of the IBM Business Analytics portfolio and hear about our latest offerings.
Join us on November 10 at Tennessee Brew Works to get a peek at how IBM is transforming Business Analytics. We look forward to sharing some great beer and some valuable insights with you. RSVP today!
|4:45 PM – 5:00 PM
||Registration & Networking
|5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
||“Pivoting Your Analytics Journey” presentation and demo
|6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
||Brewery tour (optional)
Content is subject to change.
Tennessee Brew Works
809 Ewing Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
Southeastern Business Analytics Community Meeting, November 3, 2016 | Atlanta, GA
Can’t attend the IBM World of Watson event this year? No worries! Join us on Thursday, November 3rd, for the Fall Meeting of the Southeastern Business Analytics Community, the largest local community in the United States.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Access IBM World of Watson conference highlights, keynote presentations, news, and more.
- Listen and learn from actual customers regarding their Business Analytics implementation and deployment experience.
- Participate in discussions to gain and share valuable insights.
- Network with colleagues, industry experts, and IBM professionals.
- Bring your questions, tips, and knowledge to share.
You will gain the practical knowledge you need to accelerate your company performance.