Learn over lunch how the office of finance is evolving
Join IBM and DataClarity for an Executive Finance Luncheon on Wednesday, July 19th at Seasons 52 in Tampa, FL. Former Corporate CFO, Jim Collins, will share with you how finance organizations are transforming decision-making processes through business analytics.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn how to:
- Apply predictive modeling and optimization to improve foresight and trigger action
- Align metrics, initiatives, and resources with strategy
- Report with confidence to internal and external stakeholders
- Gain new insights into the drivers of revenue, profit, and cash flow automatically from your data
- Create timely, reliable forecasts to align costs with new levels of business activity
- Improve responsiveness to internal and external risks
Find out first hand how IBM and DataClarity can help your organization apply cognitive analytics to improve financial and operational performance management.
This is an exclusive event, please register early before space runs out!