Capture and analyze data in motion
Supports analysis of continuous data including text, images, audio, voice, video, web traffic, email, GPS data, financial transactions, satellite data and sensor logs.
IBM Streams is an advanced analytic platform that allows user-developed applications to quickly ingest, analyze and correlate information as it arrives from thousands of data stream sources. IBM Streams can handle very high data throughput rates, up to millions of events or messages per second.
- Supports analysis of continuous data including text, images, audio, voice, video, web traffic, email, GPS data, financial transactions, satellite data and sensor logs.
- Includes toolkits and accelerators for advanced analytics, including a telco event data accelerator that analyzes large volumes of streaming data from telecommunications systems in near real time and a social data accelerator for analyzing social media data.
- Distributes portions of programs over one or more nodes of the runtime computing cluster to help achieve volumes in the millions of messages per second with velocities of under a millisecond.
- Allows you to filter and extract only relevant data from unimportant volumes of information to help reduce data storage costs.
- Scales from a single server to thousands of computer nodes based on data volumes or analytics complexity.
- Provides security features and confidentiality for shared information.
- Allows you to build applications with drag operators, and dynamically add new views to running applications using data visualization capabilites such as charts and graphs.
- Enables you to create, edit, visualize, test, debug and run Streams Processing Language (SPL) applications.
- Provides composites capability to increase application modularity and support large or distributed application development teams.
- Allows you to nest and aggregate data types within a single stream definition.
- Enables applications to be built on a development cluster and moved into production without recompiling.
- Adapts to rapidly changing data forms and types.
- Allows you to quickly develop new applications that can be mapped to a variety of hardware configurations.
- Supports reuse of existing Java or C++ code, as well as Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) models.
- Includes a limited license for IBM BigInsights, a Hadoop-based offering for analyzing large volumes of unstructured data at rest.
- Integrates with IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM PureData System Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer and MySQL, and more.
If you’re considering DataClarity or just want more information about our products, solutions, or services, simply fill out the form or call us at 1-800-963-5508