IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence V1.1 transforms the individual customer experience by making recommendations that are most relevant to that unique individual. Recommendations are based on the most up-to-date and relevant internal and external data. Predictive analytics is then used to measure, predict, and optimize real-time actions to drive effective conversion of prospects to customers as well as long term retention.
IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence V1.1 enhancements:
- Predefined data model to rapidly create real-time 360-degree customer profile.
- Easy-to-install services and adapters for rapid time to value, enabling solution developers to rapidly create analytic applications.
- Latest innovations enable advanced analytics, including geospatial and big data analysis.
IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence includes the following capabilities to help you confidently recommend a personalized relevant offer at the point of impact:
- Transform data into insights that help you determine what individual customers are likely to want or do next, such
as accept an offer, default on a mortgage or cancel a policy.
- Guide front-line customer interactions and experiences with predictive techniques.
- Use advanced customer churn models to predict and proactively control customer retention.
- Engage in targeted marketing campaigns and proactively identify customer service issues.
- Provide recommended actions for each individual customer interaction.
- Take advantage of automated and optimized transactional decisions in near real time.
- Develop and implement targeted configurations and content for each customer interaction with a flexible and
intuitive user interface.
- Continuously score against transactional data such as high volume sales, customer service and claims transactions.
- Provide customer service, marketing and business analysts with up-to-date predictions rather than precalculated and static history.
- Enable your front lines to act on predictions while they are interacting with the customer and react to new information as they learn it.
- Increase campaign results by as much as 20 percent across all channels.
- Scan multiple campaigns and business constraints to find the best assignment of customers to campaigns.
- Combine the logic of business rules with the insight gained from predictive modeling.
Customer lifetime value segmentation
- Use customer segmentation techniques to classify customers based on the possibility of lifetime value.
- Receive an automatically generated action allocation policy that is optimized for long-term expected reward.
- Use recommended actions to retain customers based on their lifetime value segment.
- Generate visualizations of segmentation and recommendation results.
Contact us today to learn how IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence can help your company to maximize performance - you can complete the form or call us at 877-454-4898, and we would be delighted to consult with you and make specific recommendations.