With the end of support for Cognos TM1 coming this year, and many new stunning capabilities available in Planning Analytics, it’s not too early to consider upgrading and realizing all the benefits Planning Analytics can bring your organization now:
- Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) – this customizable interface is the new face of TM1 that improves usability and supports reporting, analysis and write-back with an interactive viewer.
- Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel (PAX) – this is the new Excel interface that lets you retain Excel functionality and formatting when moving data between TM1 and Excel and integrates smoothly with Workspace.
- Hierarchies – this innovative capability enables you to perform more in-depth analysis faster using attributes that can be leveraged as virtual dimensions for unprecedented insight into your critical business data.
- Enhanced Overall Performance & Capabilities – new capabilities such as side-by-side sandbox comparison and more performant multi-threaded feeders are just a few of the enhancements now available.
- DataClarity makes the migration stress-free – DataClarity has a proven tailorable service that provides a seamless and stress-free migration from any version of TM1 to the latest Planning Analytics.
To learn more, please check out Why Upgrade to Planning Analytics?
For almost 20 years, our award-winning team has been working with client goals, requirements, and challenges, and providing expert services that exceed expectations. For more information regarding how we can deliver the same for you, please check out DataClarity’s Planning Analytics Migration Service.
Should you have interest in discussing your specific requirements or learning more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.