As analytics technologies become more accessible, companies that have adopted an analytics culture are more
profitable, better understand their customers, are faster to market, and better positioned to outperform their
Even though many companies have made a substantial investment in technologies to support their analytical enterprise, departments operate independent of each other, data is kept in silos, and Excel is still the go-to analytics platform. Although many companies have a dashboard initiative in place to help drive analytics, most are not used, aren’t designed to support their audience, or simply do not capture the right information to get the full business value and transform business results.
Watch the web seminar to explore the steps organizations should take to ensure a successful dashboard initiative along with a road map to becoming an analytics driven company. You’ll also discover how next-generation dashboards better align with business processes and strategies to deliver critical information across the organization in a more timely fashion.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn:
- Best practices and top tips for better dashboard design
- How to improve the effectiveness of information in dashboards, including KPIs
- How you can work collaboratively with business users to improve dashboards
- Use intuitive and advanced visualizations for delivering information
- Improve adoption rates and ease of use for your users
- Actionable strategies for dashboard development and management