Watch the web seminar to learn how smart business-friendly governed and personal data discovery and self-service visual analytics can empower you and your organization and accelerate the path to insight.
See effective real-world data visualization use cases that provide integrated views of multiple data sources using a series of advanced charts and geospatial maps that highlight correlations, exceptions, links, clusters, outliers, anomalies, predictions, and trends.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn how to:
- Enable business-friendly access to governed enterprise data sources including Cognos Packages and personal data files that simplify data preparation
- Use advanced charting, geospatial maps, and predictive visualizations to communicate data effectively
- Deploy Cognos and Tableau in a unified application that benefits a broad spectrum of users and requirements
- Build storyboards with smart business visualizations using numerous datasets
- Visually explore data relationships and patterns using highly-interactive advanced analytic and predictive capabilities.
If you desire a better way to interact more effectively with both governed enterprise and personal data, or just interested in learning more about smart business visualization including advanced self-service charting, predictive, and geospatial, then this web seminar will benefit you!