How to Unify Disparate Data, Tools, and Technologies with a Modern Analytics Hub
Now more than ever, organizations are realizing that visibility and access to their enterprise data can provide tremendous business benefits, but they’re struggling to manage multiple disparate data sources and BI platforms. These complexities nowadays are driving organizations to seek out more modern self-service approaches to democratize data to accommodate rapidly evolving needs, achieve trusted insights, and accelerate value.
Could your organization benefit from integrating reporting and dashboarding capabilities across multiple data sources and vendor products such as Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, Snowflake, SQL, Power BI, Business Objects, Salesforce, etc? If so, watch the webinar to discover how to maximize the value of your enterprise data and get faster ROI by leveraging your existing BI and AI technology investments.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- Integrate hundreds of data source types including files, databases, cloud/SaaS apps, enterprise apps, and even modeled data from BI tools
- Perform advanced and predictive analytics on your data using built-in and custom AI/ML
- Provide a unified business view of your enterprise data and content from multiple tools, apps, and platforms
- Visualize any data live in your favorite tool including Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik
- Streamline administration, user management, and security across multiple BI platforms within a unified user experience